We are proud to be the head sponsor to this awesome event!
Malmsten Swim Open 2021 gathers 350 swimmers and around 150 coaches/staff from 22 countries.
• Swim Open Stockholm will be held at Eriksdalsbadet, the arena will be closed for public use.
• All participants (athletes & coaches) stay at Clarion Hotel Stockholm, 2 minute walk from the arena.
• Event preparations: 6-7 of April 2021, down rigging 12 of April.
• Training before event: 6-7 of April 2021.
• Event dates: 8-11 of April 2021.
• Total number of participants: approx. 500 from 22 countries.
• 300 International and 200 Swedish participants.
• Swim Open Stockholm is a qualifying event for EC in Budapest and the Olympics in Tokyo 2021.
• Live broadcast via Eurosport Sweden, pay per view will be possible outside Sweden.
• The event will be held without an audience.
• Swim Open Organization produce clear protocols and guidelines on how the event should be carried out to prevent the spread of infection and all participants are expected to follow them.
For more information visit: SWIMOPENSTOCKHOLM.SE