Material: Stainless Steel 316L- protective anti-corrosion paint
Starting block including top, base and track start.
• Height is usually 15.75" (400 mm). Alternatives can nevertheless be ordered; 13.9" (350 mm) and 11.8" (300 mm). The top measures: 19.7x27.6" (500x700mm)
• Suitable for elevated pool edge or OF platform, article no. 2011004*
• Suitable for pool edge of 22" (560mm) and wider.
• Starting blocks are numbered 0-9; please confirm preferred number(s) when placing the order
Track start: with 6 different positions
Sold per unit
Article Number: 2011003
A well designed starting block which provides good stability and functionality.
The internationally renowned Malmsten starting block is used all over the world and is truly appreciated by not only swimmers, but also trainers and officials. Starting Block Malmsten Pro offers an excellent anti-slip surface and is accessible from the sides. Different size and color options are available upon request.
The starting block fulfills European requirements (as long as installation instructions are followed) where also guidelines in place as per FINA have been taken into account.
• Well known, stable and offered at a favorable price
• Stainless steel 316L – protective anti corrosion paint
• Effective anti-slip surface
• Prepared for Track Start (included)
Choice of colors: The top anti-skid surface is usually blue (Traffic Blue RAL 5017), but can be ordered in alternative colors (at an extra cost)
Traffic Blue (RAL 5017)
Tile Red (RAL 3020)
Arabian Yellow (RAL1012)
Dark Gray (RAL 7015)
Forest Green (RAL 6010)
Traffic Purple (RAL 4006 )
Sunset Purple (RAL 4005)
Mid Gray (RAL 7045), Black (RAL 9005)
Not in stock - Special Order Only - Manufacturing Delay